Eco-Conscious Property Operators
Why should I take the GreenScore Survey?
- Improve the Ecological Impact of Your Business
- Establish a GreenScore for each property across your portfolio
- It is simple and FREE – only 60 questions
- All GreenScore rated properties will receive best practices and monthly recommendations on cost-effective steps they can take to improve score
- Portfolios and individual properties can track and report on their progress at improving their GreenScore
- Help the industry benchmark our environmental performance so that we can track our progress
- YOU can help Save the Earth – Get your GreenScore Today!
- Properties that score high enough are awarded a Leaf Rating and can become members of GREEN
GREEN provides its members with the best thinking on green initiatives and cost-effective steps property owners can make to improve upon their sustainability initiatives and conservation programs.
Three More Great Reasons to Go GREEN!
Participating in the GreenScore is a great first step in helping us to educate our selves, our residents and our partners on how we can work together to make a positive impact on the environment. This is how we work together to Save the Earth!
Track Progress on Improvement, then Communicate this with Investors, Owners, Partners and Residents
- Complete the GreenScore Survey at least once per year. You can do it more often – it is always FREE!
- Implement some or all of the recommendations we will send you each month
- As your GreenScore increases, use your progress in your messaging to key business partners and thus demonstrate tangible steps to being more eco-friendly
- Upon notification of approval from the GREEN advisory board, you accept your membership and pay the annual membership fee of $199. (Properties under 100 units pay only $99)